Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WORD CHOICE QUIZ 13

Did or Made

Click the answer button to see the answer.

  1. She ___ her homework last night.
    a. did
    b. made
  2. Tom ___ the dishes after dinner.
    a. did
    b. made
  3. My mother ___ the beds this morning.
    a. did
    b. made
  4. I rang the dentist and ___ an appointment for Saturday morning.
    a. did
    b. made
  5. The children got up early and ___ breakfast for me.
    a. did
    b. made
  6. I ___ the exercises for homeowork.
    a. did
    b. made
  7. She ___ a good job helping us.
    a. did
    b. made
  8. I felt really bad when I ___ that mistake in class today.
    a. did
    b. made
  9. The man ___ the phone call at around 6:00.
    a. did
    b. made
  10. He ___ the ironing and she washed the children.
    a. did
    b. made
  11. I ___ dinner for 6:00 not 8:30.
    a. did
    b. made

No comments:

Post a Comment