Wednesday, June 17, 2015

PREPOSITIONS QUIZ 7

In-On-At

Click the answer button to see the answer.

  1. I live ___ an apartment building.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at
  2. My apartment building is ___ the corner.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at
  3. My apartment is ___ the fifth floor.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at
  4. My friend lives ___ 27 Strong Street.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at
  5. He lives ___ apartment 501.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at
  6. It's ___ San Francisco.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at
  7. I live ___ the top floor.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at
  8. It's the fifth door ___ your left.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at
  9. That apartment was ___ the basement.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at
  10. I used to live ___ 12 Harrison Street.
    a. in
    b. on
    c. at

No comments:

Post a Comment