Wednesday, June 17, 2015

VERBS QUIZ 5

Look, See or Watch.

Click the answer button to see the answer.




  1. "Kids, please, ___ at the blackboard!"
    a. look
    b. see
    c. watch
  2. "Be quiet and let me ___ the football match!"
    a. look
    b. saw
    c. watch
  3. Cats can ___ in the dark.
    a. see
    b. seeing
    c. watching
  4. "I have to go. ___ you later!
    a. Looking
    b. See
    c. Watched
  5. " ___ at those beautiful pictures!"
    a. Look
    b. See
    c. Watching
  6. The police are ___ the suspect.
    a. looking
    b. seen
    c. watching
  7. I have not ___ "Titanic".
    a. looked
    b. seen
    c. watching
  8. "I usually ___ television in the evenings. And you?"
    a. looking
    b. see
    c. watch
  9. "It is very dark, I can't ___ anything!
    a. looked
    b. see
    c. watching
  10. "Can you ___ the baby a minute? I'll be right back!"
    a. look
    b. watch
    c. watched

No comments:

Post a Comment