Wednesday, June 17, 2015

VERBS QUIZ 6

Simple Past or Past Continuous - A Dialog

Fill in the blanks with the simple past or past continuous form of the verbs. Then click on the answer button to see the correct answers.
A: Hi, Mary. I ___ (see/neg.)  you at school last Monday.B: Hello, Bob. I ___ (come/neg.)  on Monday. I wasn't ___ (feel)  well, so I ___ (decide)  to go to the doctor.
A: Oh! ___ (be)  it serious?
B: No, the doctor ___ (examine)  me and ___ (tell)  me I ___ (have)  the flu. He ___ (prescribe)  some medicine and ___ (tell)  me to go home and rest.
A: ___ you ___ (stay)  home all day last Monday?
B: No, only in the morning. I ___ (have)  to work in the afternoon, and guess what?
A: What?
B: When a friend ___ (drive)  me home, he ___ (crash)  his car. He ___ (see/neg.)  the red light.
A: ___ anyone ___ (get)  hurt?
B: Thank God, nobody ___ (do) .
A: I'm happy to hear that. Well, Mary, I have to rush now. While I ___ (listen)  to your story, I ___ (remember)  that my wife ___ (ask)  me to go to the mechanic to get our car. See you later. Take care.
B: You too. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment