Wednesday, June 17, 2015

QUESTIONS WORDS QUIZ 2

Wh Questions

Who, What, Where, Why, Which, When or HowClick the answer button to see the answer.

Doug: Hi, Tim.  are you?
Tim: Not bad.  was your Christmas?
Doug: Fantastic.
Tim: Oh!  did you do?
Doug: I went home for Christmas.
Tim:  is home?
Doug: Australia.
Tim:  long did you go for?
Doug: I spent three wonderful weeks there.
Tim:  did you leave?
Doug: I left on December 15th.
Tim:  did you do in Australia?
Doug: I saw my family and friends and visited all my favorite places.
Tim:  far is it to Australia?
Doug: It's eight and a half hours by plane.
Tim:  airline did you take?
Doug: I took Singapore Airlines.
Tim:  didn't you take Australia - Asia Airline?
Doug: Because they were booked out.
Tim:  did you get back?
Doug: I got back yesterday.
Tim:  met you at the airport?
Doug: My brother met me.
Tim:  did you do on Christmas Day?
Doug: We had a big party at my parents' house.
Tim:  attended the party?
Doug: My whole family came. Everybody was there except for my sister. She couldn't come.
Tim:  not?  was she?
Doug: She was in another city.
Tim:  city was she in?
Doug: She was here, in Chai Yi. She had come to spend Christmas with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment